Cleverdon’s Steel Constructions have been manufacturing silos for the Riverina and surrounding areas for over 50 years. With a fully welded design you can be sure you are getting a quality product.
All our silos feature:
- A ground opening lid system
- A platform and safety rail on the roof of the silo
- Sightglass at the top
- Fully welded design
- Fully sealed with a sealing kit and pressure relief valve to Australian Standards
We have optional extras available to ensure your silo can be utilised to its maximum potential:
- Ladder and safety cage to the top current with Australian standards
- Extra sightglasses
- The option of a grain only silo or a fertiliser (dual purpose) silo
The silos come in many different sizes starting at 16m3 perfect for seed silos or the hobby farmer wanting to feed a small number of livestock, and up to 137m3 for serious grain storage, so you can be sure that there is a silo available to suit your needs.
Ask us about linking multiple silos together with an overhead platform design.
Also available are field bins perfect for easy and temporary grain storage at harvest time. A large capacity of 35 tonnes, with a 13” outloading auger and hydraulic wheel lift.
At Cleverdon’s, silo safety is paramount and all our silos and the optional extras comply with Australia Safety Standards.